Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {2/19/2018}

Good afternoon Friends, hope everyone had a great weekend.

Ours was fairly quiet. We stayed at home and I cleaned the house and caught up on the laundry. My oldest didn't have school last Friday so she had a three day weekend which unfortunately turned into a 4 day weekend. We found out this morning that she has an ear infection and is now on meds for it. The good news is that she is feeling better this evening and should be going back to school tomorrow.

Anyways, let's get on with Happy Homemaker Monday! Shall we?






Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning

This morning's breakfast was pancakes and milk.

Right now I am

Sitting at the dining room table typing up this post.

The weather outside

Right now, it's cloudy but warm and it looks like we will be getting some rain the rest of the week. I can't wait for spring to get here!

 


Looking around the house

The living room still needs be picked up and the kitchen needs to be cleaned. The rest of the house is clean. I have one load of laundry that needs to be folded and put away and one load left to put in the dryer.

On today's to do list

Laundry- dry one load and then fold the load from yesterday
Cleaning- general tidying of the house needs to be done.
Cooking- baking muffins for snacks this week, and then I need to start my weekly food prep.

Currently reading

Still reading Under the Dome by Stephen King. I think I'm going to have to check this book out more than a few times. I should finish it in a few weeks. I hope!




On the TV today

Not much just catching up on Little Women LA and Teen Mom OG. I also pulled out my Roseanne dvds and started watching them again this weekend.I also started watching Gilmore Girls and Friends on Netflix.

On the menu this week

Monday-Free for all
Tuesday- Chicken and dressing with homemade bread and a veggie
Wednesday- Beans and cornbread
Thursday- Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, veggies and fruit
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Baked potatoes  and salad

Sunday- Beans and cornbread

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

Pick up the book that I am currently reading and read a couple of chapters

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key verses




1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time with your daughter over the 3-day weekend.

    Can't wait for the new Roseanne to come out

    ReplyDelete