Monday, February 12, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {2/12/2018}

Good evening Friends, hope everyone had a great weekend.

Ours was fairly quiet. We stayed at home since our littlest little was still getting over a double ear infection. It seems that everyone is doing better this week.

Anyways, let's get on with Happy Homemaker Monday! Shall we?





Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning

I had a blueberry cheesecake muffin with a small glass of milk

Right now I am

Sitting at the dining room table typing up this post.

The weather outside

Finally we will be getting some warmer weather this week!!!

 


Looking around the house

The living room still needs be picked up and the kitchen needs to be cleaned. The rest of the house is clean and the laundry still needs to be folded and put away.

On today's to do list

Laundry- wash and dry one load and then fold 2 loads from yesterday
Cleaning- general tidying of the house needs to be done.
Cooking- baking muffins for snacks this week, and then I need to start my weekly food prep.

Currently reading

Still reading Under the Dome by Stephen King. I think I'm going to have to check this book out more than a few times.




On the TV today

Not much just catching up on Little Women LA and Teen Mom OG. I also pulled out my Roseanne dvds and started watching them again this weekend.I also started watching Gilmore Girls and Friends on Netflix.

On the menu this week

Monday-Pancakes and hashbrowns
Tuesday- Chicken nuggets with mac and cheese and veggies
Wednesday- Beans and cornbread
Thursday- Creamy ranch chicken with homemade bread
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday-Mississippi roast with mashed potatoes and veggies

Sunday- Baked potato bar and some other snack foods 

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

Pick up the book that I am currently reading and read a couple of chapters

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key verses


No comments:

Post a Comment