Monday, November 27, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday {11-27-2017}

 Good afternoon and Happy Monday!! It's been a long time since I last linked up with Sandra's Happy Homemaker post.  I sure did miss it!!! I can't believe we are in the last week of November. It's crazy how fast this year has gone by.

Anyways, Thanksgiving break was fun and relaxing. We spent Thanksgiving with an old from high school and her family, then we had our own little Thanksgiving dinner on Friday. We spent the weekend watching movies with the girls and driving around town looking at Christmas lights. 

We will be decorating our tree tonight! I can't wait! This is my favorite time of the year.

Anyway, here is my contribution to Sandra's Happy Homemaker Monday link up! Enjoy!



Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning

I had a big glass of water and a peanut butter and banana sandwich

Right now I am

Sitting at the dining room table typing up this post.

The weather outside

It's supposed to be in the 60s for most of the week. I hope it stays this way for a while.

 


Looking around the house

The bedrooms and bathrooms are clean, the beds are made, the floors have been vacuumed and mopped, and the dining room is been rearranged for the Christmas tree.

On today's to do list

Laundry- wash and dry one load and then fold 2 loads from yesterday
Cleaning- my morning routine is done, and I will have to declutter the living room and clean the kitchen from lunch during naptime.
Cooking- baking muffins for snacks this week, and then I need to get started in suppper later today

Currently reading

Weep No More My Lady by Mary Higgins Clark



On the TV today

HBO Now App:

Game of Thrones
Big Little Lies
The Women
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Selena
Corina Corina
Fried Green Tomatoes

On the menu this week

Monday- Ham with potatoes and veggies
Tuesday- Chicken pot pie
Wednesday- BBQ Chicken and mashed potatoes and corn
Thursday- Baked potatoes and veggies
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Mexican cornbread
Sunday- Beans with ham and potatoes and cornbread

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

Pick up the book that I am currently reading and read a couple of chapters

New recipe I want to try this week

Grinch Popcorn



Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key verses


1 comment:

  1. The Grinch popcorn looks fun! I bet that would be a hit around here. Hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy your popcorn!

    ReplyDelete