Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday on a Tuesday {8/7/2018}

Hi Lovelies!

This post was supposed to go live yesterday (I don't know what happened), so I am just going to jump right on in. With that being said, please join me in visiting Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.



The weather.  I love this week's weather! So much cooler than past weeks.


Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

Thinking. I'm thinking about my daughter's birthday party.

On my reading pile. Right now I am reading Sisterhood Everlasting

On my tv. I'm watching some shows on Netflix and my Roku app and Amazon Prime

On the menu this week:

Monday- Breakfast for dinner (Scrambled eggs, bacon, and biscuts
Tuesday- Slow cooker Lasanga, breadsticks, green beans
Wednesday- Beans, fried potatoes, homemade corn bread
Thursday- Baked potatoes, veggies, and fruit
Friday- Pizza pockets, bread sticks, salad
Saturday- Mexican cornbread
Sunday- Beans, fried potatoes, homemade corn bread

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Vacuum and steam all carpets
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update all planners with school info for the new year
Set up routines for back to school
Looking around the house. The house is clean. I just have a few dishes in the sink that need to be washed and one load of laundry to fold and put away, and one load of laundry in the washer.

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:




 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your daughter - don't know if it's this week or not.
    I need to get back to routines too - for us vacations are over.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete