Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Easy After School Snack- Chocolate filled crescents

I'm always looking for some easy after school snacks that my kids are going to like and actually eat. I am happy to say that I finally found one. Chocolate filled cresents is a hit in our house this school year. My husband even loves them. 

Here is the recipe. I promise you will love them and so will your kids! Oh and here is another win... only 2 ingredients!!!!

Chocolate Filled Crescents

Ingredients

1 can refrigerated crescent rolls

1/2 tablespoon mini chocolate chips

powered sugar, if desired

Steps 

1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Separate dough into 8 triangles





2.  Place tablespoon of chocolate chips on wide end of each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. 




3. Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.


No comments:

Post a Comment