Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday Scoop

Hi Lovelies!

Welcome to the second edition of Sunday Scoop!

This week's questions:


1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?

I blog at Scattered Musings of a Stay at Home Mom and I just started this blog a couple of months ago.

2. Why do you blog?

Right now, it's just a hobby, but I hope to eventually starting making some money with my blog.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?

I think the first blog that I ever followed as The Glamorous Life of a Housewife. I don't think she blogs anymore though.

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2017?

3 Things that will help any Mom stay sane

5. What are your blogging goals for 2018?

1.  create a blogging editorial calendar, and stick to it
2.  post at least 3x per week on my blog
3.  share posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
4.  collaborate with other bloggers during the month of February

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?

Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
The Every Day Joys
Mix and Match Family




No comments:

Post a Comment