Monday, January 22, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {1/22/2018}

Good morning Friends, hope everyone had a great weekend.

Ours was fairly quiet. We just hung out at home, played outside since it was nice and warm, and watched some movies together.





Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning

I had a sausage egg and cheese muffin with some grapes and a small glass of milk

Right now I am

Sitting at the dining room table typing up this post.

The weather outside

It's supposed to be in the 60s for most of the week. I hope it stays this way for a while. I am tired of wind chills being in the single digits. I just want some warm weather for a while.

 


Looking around the house

The bedrooms and bathrooms are clean, the beds are made, the floors have been vacuumed and mopped, and the dining room is been rearranged for the Christmas tree.

On today's to do list

Laundry- wash and dry one load and then fold 2 loads from yesterday
Cleaning- my morning routine is done, and I will have to declutter the living room and clean the kitchen from lunch during naptime.
Cooking- baking muffins for snacks this week, and then I need to get started in suppper later today

Currently reading

Under the Dome by Stephen King




On the TV today

Not much just catching up on Little Women LA and Teen Mom OG. I also pulled out my Roseanne dvds and started watching them again this weekend.

On the menu this week

Monday- Popcorn chicken with noodles and green beans
Tuesday- Creamy ranch chicken with homemade bread
Wednesday- Beef Stew with homemade bread
Thursday- Mississippi chicken with mashed potatoes and peas and carrots
Friday- Lasagna roll ups with side salad
Saturday- Meatballs with pasta and veggies
Sunday- Beans with ham and potatoes and cornbread

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

Pick up the book that I am currently reading and read a couple of chapters

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key verses


No comments:

Post a Comment