Friday, August 18, 2017

New Beginnings

Hi Lovelies!

I want to welcome you to my new blog "Scattered Musings of a Stay at Home Mom"! For a while now I have been toying with the idea of starting a new blog. It's scary to do something new, and I have decided to jump in with both feet! I will be discussing various topics which will include; home organization, planner related posts (plan with me's and walk throughs of my planners), meal plans, etc.

Now, you maybe wondering what will happen to my old blog. I'm not sure yet. I may take it down or I might transfer posts from my old blog to this one, but I am looking at this blog as s new start for me.

So, please pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee, and stay awhile. I am excited to share a new chapter of my life with you,

No comments:

Post a Comment