Monday, August 21, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 8/21/2017

Good evening Lovelies and Happy Monday?  

How was your weekend?

Our weekend was pretty good. We hung out at home on Saturday and then decided to make a quick trip to town, which turned out to be an all day trip. We shopped for some shoes and a few other odds and ends that we needed. 




The weather:::



On my reading pile:::

I am still reading Lethal by Sandra Brown. I'm on chapter 5 and I really like to so far.




Movies or Shows I watched this weekend:::

I have been watching old reality shows on the E channel and now I am watching Party of Five on the Free Form channel.

On my TV:::

Gilmore Girls
Safe Haven
The Ranch
Party of Five
13 Reasons Why
The Crown

On the menu for this week:::

Monday-Chicken nuggets, pasta, broccoli
Tuesday- Creamy ranch chicken
Wednesday- Leftovers
Thursday- Beans, cornbread, fried potatoes
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks with salad
Saturday- Tacos or quesadillas
Sunday- Ham (slow cooker), mashed potatoes, veggies, fruit

On my to do list:::

Laundry
Schedule blog posts for this week and next week
Vacuum
Clean bathrooms, bedrooms, and laundry room

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::

Working on some new inserts for my planner
Working on the format for my cookbook
Working on my new shop
Work on website for newspaper
Write Mattie Beal story for newspaper

Happening this week:::

Not much is happening this week.

Looking around the house:::

My house needs some serious TLC

What I'm wearing today:::

black shorts and a red t-shirt (my pjs)

One of my simple pleasures:::

Watching a good movie on Netflix

Bible verse, Devotional::: 


1 comment:

  1. I loved The Crown, hoping season 2 comes sometime soon. It's always nice to have a week without a lot going on. Hope you are in the middle of a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete