Sunday, December 1, 2019

Blogmas 2019 - Day #1- Welcome to Blogmas

Hello Lovelies!

So…It’s December 1st…WHAT!! Where did it even come from? I still feel like I am in the mindset of Halloween. The past couple of months have literally flown by. I have been focusing so much on my daughter's school activities as starting a new business with my husband. And then I blink and here it is…TIME FOR BLOGMAS.



Blogmas is kind of self-explanatory. However, I will explain it for those who do not know what it is and what it involves. Blogmas is an event which happens from December 1st until the 25th, although, it may last until the new year. Blogmas involves bloggers posting every day until Christmas. You can post whatever you like. It can be Christmassy or it can just be things that you are interested in. I like to think of Blogmas as a present for all those readers out there who get something to read every day… kind of like an advent calendar. There is also Vlogmas which is the YouTube version that requires a video or vlog every day.

I have decided that a new blog post will go live every day at 9pm to give me plenty of time to write up my posts without them being rushed. I am going to try very hard to ensure that I successfully complete Blogmas. I did finally complete Blogtober this year... so we will see how Blogmas goes.  Please let me know if you get the chance to read some. This year my Blogmas posts will include some Chrismassy content as well, mommy and lifestyle content.

Once again, welcome to Blogmas 2018!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment