Monday, June 24, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday {6/24/2019}

Hi Lovelies!

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Ours started pretty good until my youngest got sick, so we spent most yesterday afternoon at a wellness clinic. She's doing much better today.

Anyway, let's get started with this post, shall we?





The weather. It's supposed to be sunny and hot with a chance of rain throughout the week.

Right now I am... sitting at the dining room table typing this post. 

On my reading pile. I'm reading Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult. I will be posting my Summer reading list this week.

On my tv.  The Walking Dead (we just started Season 9), Beverly Hills 90210, Baywatch, Boy Meets World, Sons of Anarchy, A Million Little Things and How I Met Your Mother (again)

On the menu this week: This week's menu is very simple!

Monday- Spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday- Rice and veggies
Wednesday- Tacos with mexican rice and chips
Thursday- Mississippi Chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies
Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Sandwiches and chips
Sunday- Beans, fried potatoes and ham, and corn bread

On my to do list:

Laundry
Kitchen
Write and schedule blogs for the next two weeks (by end of the this week)
Update planners and bullet journal
Tidy bedrooms
Clean bathrooms
Vacuum all rooms
Pack Angelina's snack for martial arts class tonight



Looking around the house: My house is a mess and really needs to be cleaned. I just don't have the motivation to clean it. 

Bible verse, devotional, or quote:

6 comments:

  1. Glad your youngest is feeling better. No fun being sick on a weekend. I struggle to find the motivation to clean house especially in the summer. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry your little one got sick, but glad she is doing better :) I've been on a cleaning mission today and have just now stopped for a quick break, then back at it. I love it though :)

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear your little one is feeling better. Love your inspiration! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your little one is feeling better, it's never fun when they are sick.

    I was utterly thankful today that we knocked out the housework as a family on Saturday because has been horrible for any kind of motivation.

    I love Jodi Picoult books, she's always so much fun to read.

    Hope you have a wonderful week and that your little continues to feel better and that it doesn't spread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sick kids are never fun and tug at your heart - sure glad your little one is better. That is one of my favorite inspirational thoughts! Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad everyone is feeling better. Great tips about the cleaning.. even though I don't do them all. good quote - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete