Monday, June 11, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday {6/11/2018}

Well, it's Monday....again. I cannot believe we are already half way through the year. It's insane!

Last week was a complete blogging fail for me. It was so busy and bedtime has become a nightmare, I was just too tired to blog once the kids finally went to sleep.

I'm hoping to be more consistent with my blogging this week. Anyways, let's get on with Happy Homemaker Monday! Shall we?





Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning

Cereal and toast

Right now I am

Sitting at the dining room table typing up this post.

The weather outside

Hot.....Hot.....Hot!!! I don't see any rain in sight. Oh, how I miss the rain (without the severe weather, of course).




Looking around the house

The living room, kitchen, and dining room are cleaned and all that is left is the bedrooms and bathrooms. The laundry still needs to be folded and put away. 

On today's to do list

Laundry- fold all of the laundry that I washed over the weekend.
Cleaning- general tidying of the house needs to be done.
Planning- I need to update my planners and my bullet journal and I need to work my editorial calendar for June

Currently reading

Still reading Gone Girl last night



On the TV today

I found some movies to watch on the AMC app on my streamer: Smokey and the Bandit 1 and 2, Raising Helen, The Great Outdoors. On the VUDU app I found Parenthood and My Girl.

On the menu this week

Monday- Chicken, mac and cheese, green beans
Tuesday-  Mississippi chicken, rice pilaf, veggie
Wednesday- Mini corn dogs mac and cheese with corn
Thursday- Mexican cornbread

Friday- Pizza and breadsticks
Saturday- Sandwiches and chips

Sunday- Beans with ham, fried potatoes, cornbread

If I have a few minutes to myself I will

I will curl up on the couch with a blanket and read my current book.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key verses





2 comments:

  1. Great quote for the week. Read Gone Girl a while back, your post reminds me I still need to see the movie (although I'm sure the book is better). Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too hope to have some time to read, curled up on the couch. Great quote. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete